River Life Coaching
Unlocking the life you were always meant to live
By helping you answer your most important life questions
At River Life Coaching, we are committed to helping you achieve your
highest goals and unlock the dreams you carry.
If you know there is MORE for your life and you want to overcome
all obstacles, our team is trained to help you reinvigorate
hope and fuel courage to move forward. The gift of belief
unleashes the potential for transformation. We believe you were
created for greatness and that the goodness of God
opens doors of favor for you to live out your calling and purpose.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for
good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11
If life coaching is what you have been looking for, take a step forward today!
- Take the first step and fill out our online registration form here. It will help set the course for the coaching relationship.
- Step Two: Once we receive your registration, you will be contacted by phone to determine coaching goals & connect you with one of our coaches.
- Setting the appointment time: Appointments are conducted by phone, Skype, or in person and will vary according to availability of individual coaches. The time of the coaching meetings and/or location will be mutually agreed upon by Coach and client based on their schedules. (Please make sure that you are in a private and quiet environment for a coaching session by phone or Skype.)
- What will we talk about? The subject matter is entirely up to you.
Below are potential areas to focus on:
- Work Life
- Family Life
- Ministry Calling
- Life Purpose
- Time Management
- Goal setting
- Conflict resolution
- Payment arrangements:River Life Coaching is $35 (suggested donation) per 45-minute session. We suggest a minimum of 3 sessions. When paying by check, please address it to River Ministries and put “Life Coaching” in the memo line. For your convenience you can also pay by ATM or credit card.
**We expect payment for scheduled sessions unless 48 hours notice is given. Two hours notice will be accepted in special circumstances, such as sudden illness or crisis.
For more information on River Life Coaching, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.